Kylie Cosmetics Loose Setting Powder Review:
Hello baes, it’s your girl Zainab Azhar. First of all, I would like to thank you all for having a look at this article. So today I am bringing you this Kylie Cosmetics Loose Setting Powder Review which is available at www.kyliecosmetics.com.
After exploring and extracting all the information from trusted sources I am writing this Kylie Cosmetics Loose Setting Powder Review.
We all know Kylie Jenner Cosmetics are providing such good products that fall under almost everybody’s skin-enhancing needs. They have recently launched this new Setting Powder for all skin types in 6 different shades. Such as
- Soft Pink
- and Deep Dark Velvety
Sparing you with further details and let’s get started with this Kylie Cosmetics Loose Setting Powder Review
- Lightweight, ultrafine powder providing a flawless finish.
- Perfect for all over application.
- Balances oil on the skin while giving a perfect natural finish.
- doesn’t muddle your makeup.
- Papaya extracts which help in even skin tone.
- Avocado extract perfect for skin moisturizing.
- Silk Powder for excess oil absorption.
How To Apply Loose Setting Powder by Kylie Cosmetics
- Shake some loose powder into the container lid.
- Dip the brush into the powder.
- Tap the brush against the lid.
- Buff the powder onto your face in small circular motions.
- Remove excess powder with a clean brush.
“Our new loose setting powders easily set your makeup, balance oils and give a natural skin-like completion,” Kylie’s clarification read, portraying the setting powders as “velvety, smooth, weightless and exquisite.”
I personally love it. This is the first loose setting powder I have purchased after switching from pressed powders and I’ll never go back. Makes the under eye very smooth and sets my foundation all day. The powder is finely milled and dispenses from the container easily. I do have to blot my forehead sometimes in the late afternoon but I have very oily skin so I think it’s just me.
That’s it for now. If you find this helpful we would love to hear your thoughts, ideas suggestions etc
Check out these amazing articles: