Hello baes, it’s your girl Eliza and today I am sharing with you this amazing Maybelline FIT ME Concealer Review (SHADE 25) for dusky skin tone.
The concealer comes with a foundation in a range called FIT ME. The range in itself is supposed to be a sort of range that caters to all skin colors so that you can find a color that fits you. I have it in the shade 25 which is medium and it comes in the plastic packaging and also has a doe foot applicator. The consistency of this concealer is not creamy at all and it’s actually quite light.
Let’s get started with this Maybelline FIT ME Concealer Review
→Reasons You’ll Love It
It’s a kind of makeup that doesn’t mess.
• No added oil and wax.
• Leaves your skin with that natural coverage in a way it was meant to be.
• lightweight pigments allow skin’s natural highs and lows to show through.
→HOW TO APPLY
- Take the wand and dot a little bit of product wherever you want.
- Use your finger and try to dab that concealer in.
- Do not swipe this concealer. If you’re going to swipe this concealer it’s going to look gray and the pigmentation will go away.
- Remember that you only have to DAB.
You can simply take this concealer and apply this around the eyes and nose wherever there is darkness. Then do nothing except to pat it down with a patting down motion and you can clearly see the difference in the below picture.
Then you can also take the concealer and dot it wherever you have spots on any pigmentation. It can easily hide a lot of pigmentation without much of a hassle.
So this is the before and after you can clearly see that this covers really well and is extremely buildable and gives you a beautiful finish. It dries off very easily you don’t even have to wait for it. This lasts on the face for like four to five hours and it doesn’t really have any scent to it.
That’s it for now. We would love to hear your thoughts, ideas, suggestions etc