Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation Review
What makes it unique
→The foundation is quite runny in consistency and light in coverage so It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin but smooth and natural and easy to layer up.
→It leaves the face looking natural and make up free. Even towards the end of the day the face still looks natural.
→This lightweight full coverage foundation comes in 20 different shades and is best suited to normal/dry skin types.
→Dream Urban Cover will smooth away signs of dull skin to create a natural and healthy looking complexion.
The secret ingredient
This protective foundation is enriched with anti-oxidants such as
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B3
All this helps to form a shield and defend skin from pollution.
“If I talk about Colour then I would suggest selecting a shade paler than usual as it is darker than expected. As I mentioned above, It lasts all day flawlessly without primer or setting spray and has a matte finish. Great foundation for the price.”
I like this foundation, and recommend it to anyone wanting to look natural, short of time (due to ease and speed of application), and wanting the safety a high SPF provides during the summer these days.
How to apply:
Simply apply to your face and blend gently with your fingertips to achieve an effortless, natural-looking finish.
- Suitable for: Normal/dry skin types
- Coverage: Full coverage with a lightweight feel
- Finish: Flawless, natural looking skin
- Benefit: SP50 Broad Spectrum + Anti-pollution
- Shades: 20
Also, Check Out:
- Top 5 Best Way to Lose Weight in Two Weeks 2019
- Top 5 Best Night Cream for Oily Skin in 2019
- Dark Circles Home Remedies – How to Remove Dark Circles 2019
- DIY: Top 5 homemade lip gloss in 2019
- Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin 2019
- Best Home Remedies for Black Lips in 2019