Hi Guys Today I am going to Review Morphe 8Z Starblazer Highlighter Palette, which is available now and this Morphe 8Z Starblazer Highlighter Palette Review is pretty, I mean it is really really beautiful if you like creamy highlighters glow this is probably going to appeal to you. it is probably the most appealing morphe palette that I’ve seen in a long time so come and see Full Review
What is that breathtaking blaze of light? It’s all you, Morphe Babe. These 8 daringly creamy highlighters glow all out with explosive, prismatic effects. Wear ‘em to serve up a sultry, radiant shine that’ll leave everyone starstruck.
- Innovative, daringly creamy formula
- Weightless, zero-gravity feel
- Prismatic shades for every Morphe Babe under the sun
Morphe 8Z Starblazer Highlighter Palette Review SHADE NAMES
- Stardust / iridescent pink
- Cosmic / gleaming rosé
- Lit / glistening iced gold
- Spark/ glimmering golden pink
- Extra / lustrous peachy gold
- Celestial/ iced bronze
- Shooting Star / true golden gleam
- Blaze / polished copper
WHERE TO DROP THE POP
Focus on prominent areas of the face:
- Center of forehead
- High cheekbones
- Bridge of nose
- Browbone & eyelid
- Cupid’s bow
- Center of chin
- Make the room go boom by using shimmer and metallic finishes on the higher planes of the face.
- For an on-point pop, use the belly of your R36 Pointed Highlight Brush to sweep on highlighter.
- For your basic pop, use the flat side of your R31 Highlighter Definer Brush and softly pat highlighter on areas you want to bring forward.
- To glow all out, use the belly of your R5 Pro Pointed Contour Brush to softly ‘press and roll’ on all prominent areas of the face.
Also, Check Out:
- Top 5 Best Way to Lose Weight in Two Weeks 2019
- Top 5 Best Night Cream for Oily Skin in 2019
- DIY: Top 5 homemade lip gloss in 2019
- Best Home Remedies for Black Lips in 2019
- 5 Fresh Ways to Style Black Leather Skirt Outfit in 2019