Hey baes, it’s your girl Eliza here. Today I am going to share with you prime organic hair mask that will give your hair perfect shiny, amazing and hydrated look. Regardless of whether your hair is dry, damaged, oily, or just in need of some additional care, you can revive it with a basic hair mask DIY.
By combining common natural products, oils, and creams from around your home, you can make a brisk, sustaining mixture to enable your hair to remain shiny, healthy and lovely!
So let’s get started
→HYDRATING HAIR MASK
This hair mask homemade is perfect for dry or brittle hair. So the ingredients that you will need are:
- 1 over-ripe banana
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Extra virgin olive oil acts as a natural conditioner while bananas are rich in potassium which help to heal damaged hair follicles. Bananas also have vitamin A which helps to strengthen the follicles. Lastly, we have Honey which has restorative properties. It is kind of the main ingredient in any DIY hair mask.
HOW TO PREPARE AND USE
- When you create this mask it is really important that you blend all of the ingredients together either with a mixer or a blender because if you hand mix it, you’re going to get chunks of banana.
- Make sure that you blend really well so that the hair mask will rinse away easily when you’re done.
- Once this mask is all mixed up apply to the length of your hair from your ears down.
- If you have a really dry scalp you can also use this all over your entire head. Leave this on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse away to reveal shiny hydrated looks.
- 4 ESTEE LAUDER BEAUTY PRODUCTS A GIRL MUST HAVE
- Huda Beauty Matte Power Bullet Lipstick Review March 2019
→DEEP CLEANSING HAIR MASK
This hair mask made at home is great to wash away excess oils as well as product build-up. So the ingredients that you will need are:
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of diluted lemon juice
Lemons have natural lightening properties you want to dilute it with water so that your hair doesn’t end up lighter afterward. Apple cider vinegar is great at washing away excess oils and Yogurt is naturally moisturizing while also helping to attach to excess oils and rinse them away.
HOW TO PREPARE AND USE
- The way that you create this mask is by combining all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Apply it to your hair focusing mainly on the scalp because that’s where you get the excess oils and the product buildup.
- Massage in a gentle circular motion and afterward leave on for about a minute.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water. When dried you will see that neat shine that will stay for long.
That’s it for now. I hope this amazing prime homemade hair mask DIY methods will do wonders for your hair.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts, suggestions, ideas with us.