Sugar Rush Keep Calm Sunnies Eyeshadow Palette Review:
Hello baes, it’s your girl Scarlet and today I’m sharing with you this Sugar Rush Keep Calm Sunnies Eyeshadow Palette Review. This Sugar Rush Keep Calm Sunnies Eyeshadow Palette is available at tartecosmetics.com
Tarte has recently launched this new Sugar Rush Keep Calm Sunnies Eyeshadow Palette which is more than enough to meet your daily makeup needs.
We have already seen the quality of Eyeshadow Palette recently released by Makeup Forever Lets Gold Eyeshadow Palette and MAC Flamboyant Art Library Eyeshadow Palette so we can expect Tarte Cosmetics to have taken into consideration the products offered by its competitors.
Tarte says this Sugar Rush Keep Calm Sunnies Eyeshadow Palette is sweet & simple and Block the haters with this 8-shade eye & cheek palette you’ll want to wear as often as your favorite pair of sunnies.
We all know about the products by Tarte Cosmetics has seen a huge increase in sales due to the products being of superb quality and at a reasonable price. Products such as Tarte High Tides and Good Vibes Eyeshadow Palette and this Sugar Rush Keep Calm Sunnies Eyeshadow Palette is a good option for beginners.
It consists of some browns, blacks, and golds so you can create a smokey eye look or a natural eye, which is great for work. Palettes like these are a staple in every eyeshadow enthusiast’s makeup bag.
- Lemonade (matte cream)
- Summer Love (champagne shimmer)
- Spring Break (matte medium brown)
- Pool Party (Aqua w/ silver shimmer)
- Festival (yellow gold shimmer)
- Stunna (burgundy shimmer)
- Pool Hop (matte warm brown)
- Retro (matte dark brown)
- The clay-infused formula for longer wear
- Flattering colors with matte & shimmer finishes
- Rich, creamy wearable shades with pops of hues
- Creates super-wearable looks all day
Sugar on top
- dermatologist tested
- cruelty-free product
- lab tested by an ophthalmologist
- safe with contact lens
- 100% vegan
How to Use Sugar Rush Keep Calm Sunnies Eyeshadow Palette
- Using a flat shader brush (or even just your finger!) lightly pack on the shade that most match your mood
- For a little extra oomph, blend a deeper shade into the crease with a fluffy brush, or add a pop of color to the lower lashline
*TIP Use it with a good setting spray to increase its longevity
That’s it for now. If you find this helpful we would love to hear your thoughts, ideas suggestions etc
In case you missed our previous amazing articles: