Tarte High Tides and Good Vibes Eyeshadow Palette Review 2019:
Hello baes, it’s your girl Scarlet and today I will talk about Tarte High Tides and Good Vibes Eyeshadow Palette Review 2019. This Eyeshadow Palette is available at tartecosmetics.com. The High Tides and Good Vibes palette comes with 4 high-impact glitter pigments and 8 creamy powder shadows.
Sparing you the details and let us get started with this Tarte High Tides and Good Vibes Eyeshadow Palette Review 2019.
Also, take a look at:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Highlighter Review
- Top 5 Best Eyeshadow Palettes 2019 | Cheap Eyeshadow Palette 2019
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Highlighter Review 2019
- Makeup Forever Let’s Gold Eyeshadow Palette Review 2019
- Tarte Babassu Foundcealer Skincare Foundation Review
High Tides and Good Vibes Eyeshadow Palette Review
This Tarte High Tides and Good Vibes Eyeshadow Palette are absolutely gorgeous which make it in-demand product. That’s the reason the Tarte cosmetics have decided to make this Eyeshadow Palette a limited edition. Before it gets out of stock grab it now from Tarte cosmetics official website.
This High Tides and Good Vibes Eyeshadow Palette Includes 12 shades
- Beach Therapy – matte tan
- Buried Gold – champagne shimmer
- Aloha, Beaches – matte cinnamon
- Galapagos – brown shimmer
- Turtlette – silver glitter
- Aquaholic – teal glitter
- Champagne Beach – gold glitter
- Beach Daze – pink glitter
- South Beach – matte melon
- Surf’s Up – matte aqua
- Dive In – deep teal shimmer
- Deep Blue – cobalt shimmer
WHAT IT DOES
- 4 pressed, no-mess glitter treasure toppers to be used alone or overshadow for a deep-sea sparkle.
- 8 blendable & vibrant matte & shimmer shades that easily glide on & stay put all day.
- infused with antioxidant-rich marine plant extracts to help hydrate & soften lids.
How to Use High Tides and Good Vibes Eyeshadow Palette
- blend shades onto the lid and crease using your favorite fluffy eyeshadow brush.
- take look from low tide to high tide by gently pressing glitter treasure toppers onto the lid using your finger for a touch of under-the-sea shimmer.
In case you missed our previous articles. ↓ :